My name is Dr. Pejman Golpanian, M.D. I am a board-certified Anesthesiologist with over 14 years of experience and an active expert witness consultant for the Medical Board of California. I hold privileges at 40+ outpatient ambulatory surgical centers and multiple hospitals in Beverly Hills and the greater Los Angeles area. I have performed well over 15,000 successful anesthetic procedures and have expertise in all aspects of anesthesiology including general anesthesia, dental anesthesia (with active permit), regional anesthesia with ultrasound guided peripheral nerve blocks, neuro-axial spinal and epidural anesthesia, sedation with monitored anesthesia care, and local anesthesia.
I assist investigators, prosecutors, and administrative law judges in understanding the medical aspects of a medical-legal case. I provide clinical expertise and testimony regarding the practice of medicine and can establish whether or not a departure from the standard of care has occurred.
I have extensive training in medical-legal review/analysis, report preparation, depositions, and expert witness testimony. Furthermore, I currently provide independent medical examinations, medical opinions, and evaluations for the Veterans Evaluation Services of America. I do both Plaintiff and Defense cases.
- Board certified anesthesiologist with over 14 years of experience
- Have performed well over 15,000 successful anesthetic procedures
- Active expert witness consultant for the Medical Board of California
- No active or pending litigation against me
- Expertise in all areas of anesthesiology
- Featured Anesthesiology expert witness with SEAK and JurisPro
- Up to date on all certifications including ACLS, BLS, PALS, CME, and MOCA
- Proud member of the American Society of Anesthesiologist