Dr. Pejman Golpanian, M.D
My name is Dr. Pejman Golpanian, M.D. I am a board-certified Anesthesiologist with over 14 years of active experience and an expert witness consultant for the Medical Board of California. I hold privileges at 40+ outpatient ambulatory surgical centers and multiple hospitals in Beverly Hills and the greater Los Angeles area. I have performed well over 15,000 successful anesthetic procedures and have expertise in all aspects of anesthesiology including general anesthesia, dental anesthesia, regional anesthesia with ultrasound guided peripheral nerve blocks, neuro-axial spinal and epidural anesthesia, sedation with monitored anesthesia care, and local anesthesia.
I assist investigators, prosecutors, and administrative law judges in understanding the medical aspects of a medical-legal case. I provide clinical expertise and testimony regarding the practice of medicine and can establish whether or not a departure from the standard of care has occurred. I have extensive training in medical-legal review/analysis, report preparation, depositions, and expert witness testimony. Furthermore, I currently provide independent medical examinations, medical opinions, and evaluations for the Veterans Evaluation Services of America.
I have no active or pending litigation in which I am named and have never had any license or hospital privilege revoked. I have no felony convictions and have never been sanctioned professionally.
- Board certified anesthesiologist with over 14 years of experience
- Have performed well over 15,000 successful anesthetic procedures
- Active expert witness consultant for the Medical Board of California
- No active or pending litigation against me
- Expertise in all areas of anesthesiology
- Featured Anesthesiology expert witness with SEAK and JurisPro
- Up to date on all certifications including ACLS, BLS, PALS, CME, and MOCA
- Proud member of the American Society of Anesthesiologist
Why do you need an expert witness?
An expert like me on your team can make your case significantly more persuasive by increasing the credibility of your arguments and presenting them strongly. This can lead you to receive a higher settlement for your client or have your case dismissed entirely. My findings can also help attorneys determine whether or not to pursue a medical malpractice suit. I have the ability to present complex medical information in a way that is easy for an average person to understand, which is essential for a successful outcome.
Why should you work with me?
- I am honest, caring, and compassionate about my work as I know it has an impact on someone’s life
- My response time is under one hour
- I give you timely updates in the status of my work to give you a clear idea of progress
- I schedule a free phone or zoom consultation in order to get acquainted
- I dedicate set days and hours per week to my expert witness services in order to give you high quality and impactful results with fast turnaround times.
Click to view my Curriculum Vitae.
Please contact me for a free consultation today or to request a copy of my Fee Schedule and engagement letter.
Dr. Pejman Golpanian, M.D
Anesthesiology Medical Expert